Rules of Engagement
“The fear of Yah is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.”
Rules of Engagement:
- MIA check at the beginning of each Stable gathering by the attending members.
- Open in prayer – as led by the various brothers.
- Various ministry hat’s, denominations, movements or agendas will be left at the door before entering into the Stable environment. (except for expressed particular reasons or matters as facilitated by the Servant Leader)
- If an offense is taken it will be raised within the meeting itself or taken up ‘one on one’ with the brother as instructed in Matthew 18 and Then together with the Servant Leader if required.
- The Ruach will lead via agreed meeting topic or burden happening within the Stable and facilitated by the Servant Leader.
- A 2 Hour official time-frame and weekly meeting is recommended and encouraged, specific time and date will be agreed/established by the members of that particular stable and approved by the Servant Leader.
- No individual Stable (men or women) will have a membership of more than 12 persons. However, it is the right of any Stable Servant Leader to have a ‘Full Status’ with less than 12 members.
- Special guests are welcome who are not normally a part of that particular Stable, but will need to be approved by that Stables Servant Leader before joining the meeting.
- Questions, thoughts, issues and offenses will be brought before Stable members during the meetings not on social media platforms and private discussions outside of the Stable.
- Members list and contact details will be kept up-to date and is the responsibility of the Servant Leader.
- If ever required, the Servant Leaders final decision on a matter will be up-held and respected by all members – no usurping will be tolerated but obviously follow-up discussion and direction is encouraged in a healthy manner.
- Stable members must acknowledge the inseparable connection of both our Messiah’s Torah and His Blood that covers us on this journey of discovery.
- Servant Leaders reserve the right at all times to remove anyone from the Stable if they deem necessary following the behaviors instructed in Matthew 18.
- Stable #1 Elder-ship reserves the right at all time to officially remove a Stable or any individual from The Donkey Stable network if seen as necessary for the health of the wider community. This will be done in a healthy, loving and accountable manner.
- We encourage all members to share in one another’s burdens and help grow everyone in the a committed loving environment.
- Its not a crime to have fun and enjoy yourselves.
- Close in Prayer.