The Stables Are Not
“Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamour and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, as Elohim in Messiah forgave you.”
The Stables Are Not a…
- Place for slander, gossip houses or destructive social media behaviors about any members or Ministries affiliated to the Donkey Stable Project. The privacy of all Stables and it’s members will be up-held and respected in this regard.
- Prayer meeting but we do encourage the members to pray together as led by the Ruach.
- Formal ‘Christian University’ or a ‘Yeshiva’ setting. All will be challenged from time to time, as this is required for all in the Body of Messiah as long as the environment remains safe.
- Formal weekly ‘Torah Reading’ but midrash in the Torah, Prophets and the B’rit Chadashah as led by The Ruach will happen at times and facilitated by the Servant Leader of that Stable or invited guest.
- Praise Session but praise will happen as led by the Ruach.
- Arena to ‘win’ doctrinal disputes and build on ‘unaccountable’ doctrines and the related Talmud of men.
- Community that replaces the various affiliate Ministries and those called by the Father to lead them. Affiliate Ministries will be respected at all times. If there is a particular issue with a particular Leader or Ministry then take your concern direct to that Ministry in respectful and loving manner. If not, then keep your mouth shut or leave.
- Place for personal or other private agendas.
- Place for personal glory seekers or self-appointed saviours of the Body of Messiah.
- Place for our own little ‘empire building and gathering’. We support the other affiliated Ministries and their leaders represented through the various Stable members. This will be respected.
- Place for women to have mixed fellowship with the men. This is a chance for both genders to till the soil without the presence of the other gender to unintentionally stifle or stumble each other. Our goal is that a Stable will be a safe and accountable place for all.
- Place to draw disciples after one’s own self – Biblical Servant Leadership only. Stables are not dictatorships or democratic environments. Servant Leaders will oversea the balance, growth and maturity of the members in this process.
- Life Group, Cell Group, Home Group, Men’s Discussion Group, AA Meeting or social club. We will go deeper in a Biblical model as patterned by our Messiah.