The Stables Are Not
“Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamour and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, as Elohim in Messiah forgave you.”
The Stables Are Not a…
- Place for slander, gossip houses or destructive social media behaviors about any members or Ministries that serve into the Donkey Stable Platform and related framework. The privacy of all Stables and it’s members will be up-held and respected at all times.
- Prayer meeting, but encourage the members to pray together as led by the Ruach.
- Formal ‘Christian University’ or a ‘Yeshiva’ setting. All will be challenged from time to time, as this is required for all in the Body of Messiah as long as the environment remains safe.
- Formal weekly ‘Torah Reading’ but midrash in the Torah, Prophets and the B’rit Chadashah as led by The Ruach will happen at times as facilitated by the servant leader, the members of that Stable or invited guest.
- Praise and song session, but praise will happen as led by the Ruach.
- Arena to ‘win’ doctrinal disputes and push personal views and agendas. Not all will agree with each other or with all aspects/matters of teachings from the various partner Minitries within the wider community.
- Community that replaces the various support Ministries and those called by the Father to lead them. Community Ministries will be respected at all times. If there is a serious concern or offense with a particular Leader or Ministry then take your concern direct to that Ministry leader, or Stable Leader to follow-up in respectful and loving manner. Matters should always have a chance to be heard and addressed respectfully within a community.
- Place for personal, religious, political or other private agendas.
- Place for personal ‘glory seekers’ or ‘self-appointed saviours’ of the Body of Messiah.
- Platform for our own little ‘empire building and gathering’. We respect the support Ministries and their servant leaders represented through the various Stable members.
- Place for women to have mixed fellowship with the men. This is a chance for both genders to till the soil without the presence of the other gender to unintentionally stifle or stumble each other. Our goal is to always strive for a healthy fellowship enviroment for all.
- Place to draw disciples after one’s ‘own self’ – Biblical Servant Leadership only.
- Dictatorships or democratic environments. Servant Leaders will oversee the balance, growth and behaviour of its members. If you won’t respect others, then a Stable is not the place for you.
- Life Group, Cell Group, Home Group, Men’s Discussion Group, AA Meeting or social club. However, we want to see all mature in our faith as patterned by Messiah.