The Stables Are
“To equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Messiah, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of Elohim, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Messiah,”
The Stables Are a…
- Healthy discipleship environment that will support, walk and respect the Ministries and their respective leaders that support or serve into the Stables from time to time.
- Place where ‘iron sharpens iron’ can happen within a safe and healthy environment.
- Does The Donkey Stable Project have an Agenda? Yes, to help and support others in their callings, burdens, life challenges and to be as pleasing as possible in the eyes of the Messiah.
- Safe and trusted place to gather – confidentiality of members will be up-held and respected at all times.
- Safe place to ‘say it right and say it wrong’…’get it right and get it wrong’ without facing shame and self righteousness from other members.
- Healthy place for any emotional ‘vomit’ and the related tilling of the soil to occur – We will sometimes get our hands dirty while walking out (Halak) our sanctification journey with others. Deal with it!
- We encourage the ‘2&3’ relationships to develop organically on a deeper spiritual fellowship level. Not not all matters are suitable for wider discussion within a Stable. Privacy and dignty should be respected and up-held at all times. Think before you speak, if it involves another brother or sister and/or ministry within the wider community.
- Accountable place for equipping and building up the Body of Messiah to help each other finish our life race and challenges well.
- Environment to help serve, oversee and support both men and women for the promotion and advancement of healthy biblical jouney’s and to thrive as a person.
- Place where we respect and cherish both the design of men and women. Your personal behaviours and respect towards others matter. Please keep any destructive and harmful modern narratives to yourself. Toxic behaviours, opinions, agendas and related propaganda are not welcome.
- All are His people are allowed to understand, celebrate and mature within their Biblical designs and express their Faith in a healthy and trusted environment.
- Community where no man or women coming into the ‘House of Israel’ will ever have to ‘walk alone’