The Stables Are
“To equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Messiah, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of Elohim, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Messiah,”
The Stables Are a…
- Healthy discipleship environment that will support, walk and respect the Ministries and their respective leaders that affiliate with the Stable.
- Place where ‘iron sharpens iron’ can happen within a safe and healthy environment.
- Does The Donkey Stable Project have an Agenda? Yes, to help others in their callings and to be as pleasing as possible in the eyes of Messiah.
- Safe and trusted place to gather – confidentiality of members will be up-held and respected at all times
- Safe place to ‘say it right and say it wrong’…’get it right and get it wrong’ without facing shame and self righteousness from the other members.
- Spiritually mature and healthy place for any required ‘vomit’ and the related tilling of the soil to occur – We will sometimes get our hands dirty while walking out (Halak) our sanctification journey. Deal with it!
- We will encourage the ‘2&3’ relationships to develop on a deeper spiritual fellowship level as not all matters are suitable for wider discussion within the Stable. Think before you speak, if it involves another brother or ministry.
- Accountable place for equipping and building up the Body of Messiah to help each other finish our ‘Race’ well.
- Environment to help serve, oversee and support women for the promotion and advancement of healthy biblical women’s discipleship Stables and environments.
- Place where we respect and cherish both the design of men and women – we do not entertain the silly modern equality, feminist or male chauvinistic narratives, agendas and related propaganda.
- Both Men and Women will be allowed to understand, celebrate and mature in their Biblical designs and express their Faith in a safe and trusted environment.
- Community where no man or women coming into the ‘House of Israel’ will ever have to ‘walk alone’